AmigaActive (1211/2143)

From:Michael Carter
Date:16 May 2000 at 15:22:06
Subject:RE: Validation Problems

not necessarily. SOmetimes in the far past i;ve had partitions go invalid
from a bad crash but they never get sorted by the OS. I end up havign to
use DiskSalv or just reformatting the partition.

- M!Ke C

Porsche Boxter. You and a friend. Nine dream days from
Napa Valley to Beverly Hills. Provided by CarsDirect.com.
Click to enter.